Desktop Service Center, Inc. trading as TECHEAD, is aware of the fact that our customers, employees, vendors and business partners’ (“Associates”) want and expect us to place the highest priority on the privacy and confidentiality of their personal information that may contain Financial Information. At TECHEAD, we know that confidentiality is an important part of the reason our Associates’ do business with our Company. Because of our commitment to providing the highest levels of security and privacy of our Associates’ personal financial information, TECHEAD has adopted the
1. Protection of Information. TECHEAD recognizes its customers, employees, vendors and business partners’ needs and expectations of privacy and confidentiality when dealing with personal financial information. We maintain standards and have policies in place designed to protect their privacy and to restrict unauthorized access to Associates information. TECHEAD maintains security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to confidential Associates information. We update and test our technology to improve the protection of our customer information and to assure the integrity of our information. We hire Hacker to test proof our policy.
2. Collection Use and Retention. TECHEAD will collect, use and retain information about Associates that is necessary to allow us to provide superior service and products tailored to customer needs, and to offer opportunities that we think will be of interest to and benefit our Associates. We collect non-public personal information about our associates
from the following sources:
- Information we receive from customers on applications or other forms.
- Information about transactions with us, or others; and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
- Information from Background and or Credit checks.
- Information that is generated electronically when you visit our website or use our online financial services.
We will tell our associates why we are collecting and retaining this information at their request.
3. Maintenance of Accurate Information. TECHEAD has procedures in place to assure that associates’ financial information is accurate, current and complete. We have procedures in place to respond to associates requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner. We will comply with all federal and state laws and regulations regarding accurate information. Associates are encouraged to notify us immediately if they receive information regarding their information with TECHEAD that they believe to be inaccurate.
4. Limitation of Employee Access. TECHEAD will insure that any employee that has access to Associates’ information has a business reason for that access. TECHEAD discusses with all employees the importance of maintaining confidentiality of any and all customer records. The privacy of customer information is stressed in TECHEAD employment agreement and Employee Handbook that is signed by all employees, and employees are notified that should this policy be violated, appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken.
5. Restrictions on Disclosure of Account Information. TECHEAD does not disclose any non-public personal information about our Associates or former employees to anyone, except as permitted by law.
6. Privacy in Business Relationships for Ancillary Products and Services Maintained. TECHEAD is very selective in choosing third parties that assist us in the delivery of products and services to our customers. There will be occasions when we partner with third parties that are unaffiliated with us in order to offer ancillary products and services
that may be of benefit to our customers. Such arrangements may require sharing of employees, vendors and business partners’ information collected as described in Section 2 above to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. When we enter into such a partnership we will require these third parties to adhere to similar privacy principles.
7. Former Customers. Confidential information of persons who are known to no longer be customers TECHEAD, will be handled on the same basis as if such person were still a Client.
TECHEAD is a EOE company and believes in diversity in workforce. Please call 1-877-TECHEAD between normal business hours 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST. Monday through Friday normal business days or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.