TECHEAD is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. As a Graphic Designer your tasks will include but may not be limited to:
· Works with the Marketing team to support new product and branding initiatives that are compatible with the established eight brands under Dynamic Brands.
· Aids in the development of new concepts for packaging, marketing materials and digital in coordination with key stakeholders, as directed by Marketing Manager.
· Works directly with Marketing Manager to assure design solutions meet all necessary criteria for a successful resolution in a timely manner.
· Produces finished digital artwork files in appropriate formats for outside supplier needs, and follow ups with color proof checking and quality control when required or as instructed by Marketing Manager through to the finished product.
· Provides support to other team members in revising, updating and modifying all graphic files as changes and corrections arise. Also, assists the marketing and sales teams to create professional graphic solutions with their various communications requirements (trade memos, sell sheets, presentations, etc.)
· Assist, create and design a broad range of marketing communications such as: print collateral, logos, websites, e-mail blast graphics, tradeshow graphics, and multimedia projects.
· Assist in the development of the annual product catalog.
· Takes responsibility for art directing, producing or sourcing illustrations, photography or graphics to be used in packaging, the web site or other communications materials in a cost effective manner when required or as instructed by Marketing Manager.
· Works with the Marketing Manager & other internal stakeholders to ensure timelines and deadlines are being met.
· Collaborate with product and marketing teams to ensure consistent website design.
The ideal candidate to join our team as a Graphic Designer will have:
• Graduation with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college with a specialization in graphic design or advertising communications, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 3 years graphic design experience in creating innovative design solutions. Packaged goods experience preferred but not essential.
• Excellent Mac based computer skills especially Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Some web based & video software experience desirable, but not essential.
• Must have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
• Has the initiative to source information and gather answers to questions pertinent to the success of the project.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com. No second parties will be accepted.