Editing With Adobe Acrobat
COURSE LENGTH: 3 hours
UPCOMING DATES: TBA
TIME: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
INSTRUCTOR: Jennie Ruby
Live, Online Instructor-Led Training
Whether it is page proofs from Adobe InDesign, a training manual from Adobe RoboHelp, a Microsoft PowerPoint deck, or a Microsoft Word document, if you have material that needs to be reviewed by multiple people in a short amount of time, Adobe Acrobat can help.
The half-day course walks you step-by-step on how to:
- Send a PDF for review three different ways
- Enable users of the free Acrobat Reader program to participate in a document review
- Choose the most effective commenting tool for the type of document you are reviewing
- Ensure that each reviewer’s remarks are clearly identifiable
- Organize comments by reviewer, by type, and by page
- Set the status of reviewer comments
- Create a summary of comments for your records
Your place or ours…
Not convenient to visit our Richmond Adobe training center for our training classes? No problem … we’re flexible! We can bring our training classes to your business at your location – simply call 1-877-TECHEAD. We also offer hourly computer training consultation services to help you solve your specific design challenges or our Creative Solutions team can do your Adobe projects for you.
Other TECHEAD Adobe Training Classes
Complete this online registration form to request this class