Adobe Acrobat X: The Essentials
COURSE LENGTH: 2 days
INSTRUCTOR: Barbara Binder
Do you really know Acrobat? It’s so much more than just creating simple PDFs!
With TECHEAD’s Acrobat X training course, you’ll learn to create “good” PDFs intended for both print and web output, how to sign and secure PDFs, create interactive PDF portfolios and how to use Acrobat in the document review cycle. You’ll soon be turning your paper forms into fillable PDF forms in just a few steps.
If you haven’t taken TECHEAD’s engaging Acrobat X training class, you’re missing out on many of the hidden tricks and tools that can make your job easier. TECHEAD’s adobe classes are dedicated to keeping your skill level ahead of the norm!
TECHEAD’s e-Learning Live Training Course, you’ll always get the hands-on training you need to take your skills to the next level.
You’ll Be In Demand When You Learn Adobe Acrobat X!
- Increase your productivity – You can get more work done, quicker by streamlining your PDF tasks.
- Be original – Whether you’re delivering a dynamic sales proposal, a comprehensive project plan, an RFP, or even an ePortfolio of your artwork online, Adobe® Acrobat® X helps you present all of your materials in a single branded, multimedia PDF Portfolio for high impact.
- Protect – Protect sensitive information and share files with confidence by adding PDF passwords or digital signatures. Remove sensitive information with redaction tools.
- Introducing Adobe Acrobat X – A review of good design principles for printed documents as well as onscreen presentations.
- Exploring the Work Area – A quick look at the user interface and managing your toolset.
- Creating Adobe PDF files – Learn how to create a PDF from any program and how to control the file size through compression commands.
- Reading and Working with PDF files – Learn how to navigate a PDF using bookmarks. page thumnails and tools. Learn how to control page display, and to add tags and Alt text to your PDFs.
- Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows Only)! – Learn how to use the Acrobat PDFMaker macro in the Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents – Reorganize the pages in a PDF file, add and remove pages, update the numbering, extract data for reuse. Also, learn to insert video and other multimedia files to your PDFs, and set document properties and add metadata.
- Combining Files in PDF Portfolios – Combine PDFs from various sources into one interactive PDF presentation.
- Adding Signatures and Security – Learn how to sign and/or certify PDF documents using digital signatures and how to add security to your files to control who can open, print or change your PDF documents.
- Using Acrobat in the Review Cycle – Learn to use the commenting tools for online mark-up in a paperless editing workflow, and initiate a shared review and live collaboration.
Your Place or Ours…
Not convenient to visit our Richmond training center for our Adobe training class? No problem … we’re flexible! We can bring our training classes to your business at your location – simply call 1-877-TECHEAD. We also offer hourly computer training consultation services to help you solve your specific design challenges or our Creative Solutions team can do your Adobe projects for you. We’re proficient in the whole Adobe suite!
Other TECHEAD Adobe Training Classes
REQUEST THIS CLASS
There are currently no scheduled dates for this class. Complete this online form to request a custom class.