Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 for Print Designers
Translate your design skills to the web and integrate with web technologies & standards.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 day
UPCOMING DATES: TBA
TIME: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
INSTRUCTOR: Kal Hadi
Are you a graphic designer new to web design since print has primarily been your focus? Want to translate your design skills to the web and integrate with virtually every web technology and standard you can think of?
Then TECHEAD’s Dreamweaver CS6 training class is crafted primarily for you. Before you know it you’ll be designing a website that combines elements of multimedia (Flash and video) with the best in web design. You’ll create forms flawlessly and generate lists with no sweat. And if designing from scratch does not sound like much fun, you can incorporate one of Dreamweaver’s robust templates.
And since TECHEAD is a Richmond Authorized Training Center, you’re Adobe instructor will be nothing but the best!
Dreamweaver is great for any type of user, from beginners to professionals, from print designers to developers – start creating simple or complex dynamic websites NOW.
Prior to class, students should be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator and with their operating system (Windows or Mac). Also, students should be comfortable with using, as well as have some knowledge of, the internet and web browsers. A very basic understanding of HTML or XHTML is a plus.
You’ll Be In Demand When You Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Increase your skill set. Slightly intimidated by web design, coding and mobile apps? Be wary no more. You’ll go from print to web with ease.
- Browser Problems No More. Ensure cross-browser compatibility–Test your pages in Adobe BrowserLab on multiple browsers and operating systems. Compare browser views solo, side-by-side, or onion-skinned atop one another for pixel-precise matching.
- Add Video. Import any FLV file directly into Dreamweaver and quickly integrate a player skin of your choosing. Simply set options such as display size, autostart, and looping, and then your video is ready for the Web.
• Introducing the Dreamweaver environment
• Creating a new site
• HTML and CSS primer
• HTML Structure in Dreamweaver
• CSS Presentation in Dreamweaver
• Build HTML5 layout in Dreamweaver
• Adding widgets
• Creating hyperlinks
• Creating Lists
• Inserting media
• Using Templates and Libraries
• Building forms
Your Place or Ours
Not convenient to visit our Richmond training center? No problem… we’re flexible! Give us a call to discuss an on-site or custom training event for your team or business at 1-877-TECHEAD. We also offer hourly computer training consultation services to help you solve your specific design challenges or our Creative Solutions team can do your Adobe Dreamweaver project for you.
Other TECHEAD Adobe Training Classes
REQUEST THIS CLASS
Complete this online form to register for this class.