Microsoft Word 2007: Mastering Track Changes
UPCOMING DATES: TBA
TIME: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
INSTRUCTOR: Jennie Ruby
Live, Online Instructor-Led Training
Track Changes is one of the most common and popular collaborative document preparation tools. It is sometimes referred to as redlining software, especially among legal professionals. However, do you find the Track Changes feature in Word 2007 to be cumbersome? Do you have problems getting the changes to turn on and off correctly? Without a doubt, it can be difficult and frustrating.
That’s why you need TECHEAD’s Mastering Track Changes course. Unfortunately, the main reason most people don’t use this feature is because they are not using it properly. You’ll soon be a whiz at using this powerful editing feature and end your confusion!
Your Business Life Will Be Easier When You Learn Track Changes
- Incorporate changes from different sources. Are your documents being reviewed by numerous people? Learn how to combine all their changes quickly and easily.
- On or off. Make sure hot to turn track changes on or off correctly once and for all so your final document doesn’t show markups.
- Learn the Shortcuts. From changing colors to making your comments anonymous, you’ll find the tips you need to take your use of Track Changes to the next level.
- Mark up a document with Track Changes
- Compare two versions of a document
- Combine multiple reviewers’ comments
- Change the formatting of tracked changes and balloons
- Know when “Final” does not mean final
- Guarantee that all changes have been removed or accepted
- Protect a document when sending it for review
- Set up a logical procedure for reviewing with tracked changes
Who Should Be Here
This TECHEAD Microsoft Word course is ideal for writers, editors, proofreaders, legal professionals or virtually anyone who uses the Track Changes feature in Word 2007 frequently.
Your Place or Ours for Microsoft Office Training…
Not convenient to visit our Richmond training center? No problem… we’re flexible! Give us a call to discuss an on-site or custom training event for your team or business at 1-877-TECHEAD. We also offer hourly computer training consultation services to help you solve your specific design challenges or our Creative Solutions team can do your project for you.
Other TECHEAD Microsoft Office Classes
There are currently no scheduled dates for this class. Complete this online form to request a custom class.