Optimizing PowerPoint Design for eLearning & Presentations
TIME: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
INSTRUCTOR: AJ George
Live, Online Instructor-Led Training
Have you tried to redesign a PowerPoint deck that someone else created? Are you trying to create your own PowerPoint deck based on information from a SME (Subject Matter Expert)? Do you have little to no design background
Then this TECHEAD PowerPoint training course will be ideal for you. This is truly hands on learning … you’ll be able to send in your actual PowerPoint presentation in advance of this class to receive some invaluable feedback and tips for improvement (not required). All we ask is that the presentations are submitted one week prior to the class start date to give our PowerPoint artist time to evaluate your work.
Real pointers from our TECHEAD PowerPoint specialists in real time!
While students will not need to have PowerPoint installed on their systems to take this course, it certainly would not hurt for those who wish to follow along within the software. This class will give tips specifically pertaining to versions 2007 and 2010 only.
You’ll Be In Demand With Our PowerPoint Remodeling Training
- Create. There’s ordinary PowerPoint presentations, then, there’s extraordinary. Learn how to produce polished and memorable presentations taking advantage of all the features of PowerPoint.
- Transform. Convert your presentations from boring to brilliant using engaging graphics that will capture your audience’s attention.
- Versatile. Whether you creating a presentation for sales, training, investor decks, slides, webinar materials or internal corporate communications, you can add movies, sound, animations and more to create a “WOW’ factor.
- The three types of presentations
- Basic design principles (bullets, colors, fonts, images, animation effects)
- Navigation (creative alternatives for linear navigation)
- Preparing PowerPoint for import into Captivate (or other eLearning software)
Who Should Be Here
TECHEAD’s PowerPoint Remodeling course is ideal for graphic designers, web developers, eLearning specialists, marketing specialists and information architects who want to create dynamic PowerPoint presentations.
Your Place or Ours for Microsoft Office Training…
Not convenient to visit our Richmond training center for our PowerPoint training class? No problem … we’re flexible! We can bring our training classes to your business at your location – simply call 1-877-TECHEAD. We also offer hourly computer training consultation services to help you solve your specific design challenges or our Creative Solutions team can do your PowerPoint projects for you.
Other TECHEAD Microsoft Office Classes
There are currently no classes scheduled. Please complete this online registration form to reserve your spot in an upcoming Optimizing PowerPoint Design class.