Social Media -140 Characters or Less!
In this 1 day class learn the different ways to help Social Media work for you
COURSE LENGTH: 4 hours
TIME: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
PRICE: $375 per student
INSTRUCTOR: Casey Quinlan
Many people are using social media for their business – in fact, 91% of American adults who are online use social media. Nearly a quarter of the total time spent online is on social networks.
Unfortunately, many businesses are not using social media effectively for their businesses.
TECHEAD now offers hands-on, real-world training for bloggers, marketers and other company representatives who want to learn how to build and maintain a successful brand presence using social media. Not driven by Shiny Object Syndrome, but by real business objectives, Techead’s social media training class will get you and your team ready to build brand engagement and loyalty online.
With TECHEAD’s social media training course, you’ll learn to put the power of social networks to work for your message. Your customers are talking online – learn how to listen to them, and how to participate in conversations that can bring you business.
You’ll be in Demand When You Take TECHEAD’s Social Media Training!
- Attract the right customers. Statistics have shown that when it comes to the Internet, a social media consumer is the best type of consumer. Social media users are far more active and influential than the average internet user. Learn to communicate with your target demographic!
- Way more than Facebook. Although Facebook has the largest market share, that doesn’t mean it should be the primary social media network you use. According to Kissmetrics, Twitter has the wealthiest users, Facebook has the oldest users and Stumble Upon is where the graphic designers hang out. Converse with the right people!
- Dos and Don’ts. There are right and wrong ways of doing social media… for instance, don’t automate – communicate! Avoid the pitfalls and spend your time communicating smartly!
Our half-day social media training class is an interactive, hands-on, content rich session that will give you the how-to information you need on:
- What IS social media?
- Brand Advocacy 101: how to tell your story effectively
- The Big 3: Twitter, Facebook + LinkedIn
- Other players: Tumblr, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Slideshare, and more
- Content creation: building and sharing your key messages
- The “Two Ears” philosophy: why listening is critical
- Blogging (Keyword-driven and Editorial calendars)
- YouTube: the power of visual storytelling
- Location-based social media tools
- Building a listening post: the social media dashboard
- The Basics of Social Media PR (Social media customer service, crisis communications, and dealing with “Internet Trolls”)
- Putting it all together: Managing the conversations
Who Should Be Here
A wide variety of people are blogging , tweeting, and Facebooking. This social media training course is for virtually anyone responsible for helping a company build their brand and driving target customers – bloggers, writers, editors and mommies alike!
Your place or ours…
Not convenient to visit our Richmond training center for our training classes? No problem … we’re flexible! We can bring our training classes to your business at your location – simply call 1-877-TECHEAD. We also offer hourly computer training consultation services to help you solve your specific design challenges or our Creative Solutions team can do your graphic design and website projects for you.
Other TECHEAD Training Classes
Complete this online registration form to request an upcoming Social Media class!