Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – Lead Analyst – Warehouse Management System / Richmond VA – (JOB-18504). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is working with a Richmond-based manufacturing company to help them hire a Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Lead Analyst.
- Understand the complete IT system landscape of the warehouses across our various factories, including but not limited to ERP (SAP), WMS (BlueYonder), Middleware functionality Automation / Conveyor System, manifesting and shipping, Interfaces with internal and external systems and various Reporting, Process & KPI Monitoring Tools.
- Lead WMS implementation projects through requirements, design, development, and configuration:
- Gather requirements, during the discovery phase.
- Understand customer operations to recommend best practices and solutions, to optimize client investment
- Lead system design and review and manage junior consultants’ work
- Lead and configure each WMS instance for consistency and effective utilization of capabilities
- Support training, testing, and “go-live”
- Plan and execute conversion of JDA WMS instances from on-prem to the cloud.
- Consolidate instances and eliminate middleware
- Be up to date on WMS solutions in general and JDA capabilities in particular
- Communicate ideas, solutions, and plans to our variety of clients (end user to executive level)
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a comparable role
- WMS Process and configuration experience for Red Prairie/JDA/ Blue Yonder
- Deep understanding of warehouse/ logistic processes
- Excellent analytical, visualization and communication skills
- Device Management experience: RF Guns, Mobile Carts, Zebra Label Printers
- Experience with Automation / Conveyor System Solutions
- Min 2018 version of BY WMS experience
- Strong expertise in MOCA Components, MTF, DDA/Pagebuilder, Reports, and labels
- Strong experience in integration of BY WMS with a variety of host and destination systems using BY Integrator/Connect, including SAP ERP
- Experience with Data Visualization Software and API interface integration (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.