Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Senior Cloud ISSE / Aberdeen MD – (JOB-19144). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is in search of a Senior Cloud ISSE for a client who prides itself on being mission-driven.
Job – 19144
Senior Cloud ISSE
Onsite in Aberdeen, MD
Active TS/SCI (SI/TK) w/ CI poly minimum
– Designs enterprise and systems security throughout the development lifecycle; translates technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into security designs and processes.
– Experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms.
– Guide, document, and validate technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytics.
– Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
– Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
– Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
– Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
– Must have an understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected framework.
– Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, and advanced analytics.
– Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts.
– 3 or more years of combined design and hands-on cloud experience
– Must be willing to travel, as needed, 25% or more.
Certifications and requirements:
– Active TS/SCI (SI/TK) w/CI poly minimum
– IASAE II (need one of these)
- CISSP (or Associate)
- CASP+ CE
-Master’s degree plus 7 or more years of directly related experience; OR Bachelors plus 10 or more years of directly related experience.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.