Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Enterprise Analytics Consultant / Virginia Beach VA – (JOB-19259). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
~ Remote (occasional travel)
~ Direct Hire
~ Required: Experience in Data Analytics, and healthcare Industry- Cardiac Line Services.
Permanent residents only, C2C is NOT considered.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business requirements and develop data-driven solutions to support strategic and operational decision-making.
- Conduct data analysis using various analytical tools and techniques to generate insights, identify trends, and support informed decision-making.
- Develop and maintain data models, dashboards, and visualizations to facilitate effective communication of complex information to stakeholders.
- Design and implement data integration strategies to consolidate data from multiple sources into a centralized repository for analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Data Science, Bioinformatics, or a related field preferred.
- Business acumen around basic finance, accounting, operations, management & marketing.
- Data exploration & visualization techniques.
- Statistical and non-statistical modeling and optimization for predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Database management, including the role of master data management, data quality, ETL, storage, processing, and cloud computing experience.
- Healthcare electronic medical record systems, billing systems, imaging systems, productivity and financial systems in ambulatory, acute, and post-acute settings.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Cardiac Service Line analytics.
- Master of Public Health (MPH) Degree.
- Experience integrating 3rd party registry data, integrating external benchmarking into new analytic solutions.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.