Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – Information Security Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-19274). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract: 6 Months, on-going renewals (long term)
Local Candidates Only
- Assist with the administration of the overall information security program to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of organizational systems and data.
- Continually work to maintain the organization’s System and Interface Inventory
- Assist the ISO with creating and updating the Business Impact Analysis, Incident Response Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan, and other information security program related documents.
- Contribute to the organization’s quarterly newsletter covering information security topics.
- Participate in activities related to information security policy review and revision.
- An active Security+, ISC(2) Certified in Cybersecurity, or similar industry credential
- 2-3+ years of experience in information
security, data security, information technology, business or public administration.
- Experience gathering data and creating documentation related to information security governance in areas of:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Incident Response
- Disaster Recovery
- Strong knowledge and experience working with data classification or data governance.
- Familiarity with State SEC501 or NIST 800-53 framework
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.