Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Accounts payable / Richmond VA – (JOB-19292). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract: 1 year (Possibility to Extend)
Hybrid: Tues – Thurs On-site
Local Candidates Only
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
• Utilizes automated accounting and billing systems to review, analyze and route/wire requests invoices for payment according to most favorable payment terms.
• Identify and electronically route invoices.
• Reject invoices when incorrectly billed and/or insufficient information is provided.
• Verifies and ensures invoices are accurately billed based on Purchase Order (PO) terms and conditions.
• Coordinates with external and internal department personnel to solve problems, implement solutions, or provide background and analysis for system and business process issues, especially as it pertains to labor and equipment charges in billing systems.
• Reviews and resolves invoice and payment problems; researches and resolves vendor questions and issues.
• Partner with BU Operating Group Requisitioners, Supply Chain Buyers and Vendor contacts regarding PO issues. Provides guidance and assistance to employees with less experience.
• Train and communicate with and assist vendors and business unit partners with inquiries and reconciliation, especially as it pertains to labor and equipment charges in billing systems.
• Entering, updating, and verifying information in the Supplemental Charges System and other systems that interface with SAP for generating payments to vendors.
• Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
• Knowledge of automated accounting systems and policies and procedures
• Ability to efficiently learn about the company, its business units, departments, and pay processes
• Coordinate, process, and control large volumes of work quickly and accurately
• Communicate well, both orally and in writing.
• 5 or more years of related working experience. Advanced working knowledge of concepts and applications of accounting principles and business math
Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience. GED or High School Graduate
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.