Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Director of Partnerships / Richmond VA – (JOB-19461). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead has partnered with a local marketing and advertising agency to help them find an experienced business development professional to join their team as a full-time Director of Partnerships.
In this exciting new position, you will be responsible for laying the foundation for the agency’s business development activities.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy for the agency
- Identify new market opportunities, industry trends, and competitive landscapes to drive revenue growth
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients, target markets, and emerging sectors
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline and track progress
- Collaborate with the New Business Committee and other internal teams to create client solutions
- 5+ years of proven experience in new business development – specifically in a marketing/advertising agency environment
- Demonstrated success in business development operations for marketing and advertising
- Experience working with mid and large-size businesses for both project-based and retainer-based marketing and advertising services
- Desire to chart a new path, lead agency discussions on the business development strategy for the organization
- Strong networking/relationship-building and negotiation/closing skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.