Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Inventory /Warehouse Associate / Farmingdale NY – (JOB-19476). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
6 Month Contract (potential to convert)
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 4pm
Can NOT work C2C
- Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials. Identifies and verifiesshipments against purchase orders, receives new parts into inventory, stages inventory according to company standards, reports inventory variances, and participates in physical inventories
- Pulls and stagesorders from inventory
- Labels customer assets, including the careful application and recording of asset tags in order to create critical asset records for our customers
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring, and providing timely updates and complete documentation for open production work orders to insure service level standards are met
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement through problem-solving, preventing defects, and workflow innovation recommendations
- Participates in regular staff meetings and communicates relevant information
- Performs other duties as required
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- 2+ years of warehouse experience preferred
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for technology
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Attention to detail is extremely important
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.