Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Sales Executive / Washington DC DC – (JOB-19492). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives, established by the CEO, as it relates to this position. The Sales Executive is responsible for exceeding sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company’s current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional sales skills.
- Responsible for servicing existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer
- Providing timely and accurate response to customers’ required proposal and/or bid parameters.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting professional proposals
- Follows up on all sales leads in timely and effective manner.
- Promotes MCS Technologies and the products and services that are offered.
- Highly proficient in Electronic Security, Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Video Intercoms, and al other Security systems.
- Specific familiarity with “name manufacturers”
- Tracks and provides accurate sales information to company management
- Provides accurate and timely submittal of sales orders and job notes to appropriate order processing and technical staff
- Makes necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested.
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered.
- Consistently work with management to develop a competitive pricing structure.
- Exceed all company sales goals and objectives as it relates to this position.
- Maintain good relationships with the companies’ customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails, or personal contacts.
- Assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions of the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
- Record Sales information in Salesforce.
- Cold Call and Cold Email prospects
- Utilize Linkedin, Dodge, and other prospecting platforms to source leads
- Displays the efficiency in gathering the customers and market information to enable conflicts regarding the customer specifications to their managers, delivery, and the variation in the prices.
- Work with the Engineering Team to build quote and Preliminary SOW/Proposal that will be delivered to end users.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.