Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct-Hire position – Cloud Services Engineer / Richmond VA – (JOB-19529). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is currently hiring a direct-hire Cloud Services Engineer for one of our clients in Richmond, VA.
This client assists customers in building leading-edge IT environments for their business requirements. We’re looking for an experienced Cloud Services Engineer with a proven track record in Microsoft 365 implementations and Azure deployments. In this role you’ll be working on various projects for an array of customers wishing to leverage existing and new applications to take advantage of emerging Cloud Technologies.
As a Cloud Services Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, deploying, and troubleshooting Microsoft Cloud solutions while generating Infrastructure as code using Terraform, Bicep, or ARM templates. Your primary focus will be on Microsoft 365 implementations and assessments, as well as Azure design and deployment, ensuring optimal performance, security, and scalability for our clients.
- Microsoft 365 Implementations and Assessments
- Azure Design and Deployment
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Troubleshooting and Support
- Security and Compliance
- Documentation and Training
- Continuous Learning and Certification
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on Azure Platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in Microsoft 365 implementations and assessments.
- Proven experience in Azure design, deployment, and troubleshooting, with a focus on IaaS and PaaS services.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Bicep, or ARM templates.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of security best practices and standards around cloud computing and access management
- Understanding of VMware SDDC architecture and tool sets for managing Hybrid cloud
- Microsoft certifications are required; additional Azure certifications are a plus.
- Azure Administration Associate
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure DevOPs Engineer Expert
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.