Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Application Developer, ERP / Glen Allen VA – (JOB-19557). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Hybrid: T, W, TH
Local Candidates Only
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
- Provide research, analysis, and design of complex end to end systems, interfaces, data and processes
- Create product development roadmaps, project schedules, cost estimates and testing
- Develop design, components and specifications
- Implement new product functionality
- Provide technical product and process documentation
- Ability to create training materials for all levels and LOB’s to include Cybersecurity
- 8 + years’ experience in an IT environment
- 6 years with C#, SQL experience
- 5 + years of Epicor development experience
- 4 + years experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience in automation, product and process improvement
Bachelor’s degree in IT, IS, computer science, computer engineering or related technology field. A master’s degree is preferred.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.