Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Systems Administrator (Applications) / Richmond VA – (JOB-19611). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Local Candidates Only
Hybrid: 3 days a week onsite
Contract: 7 months
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
- 3 years of overall experience
- Experience in administering enterprise tools.
- Familiar with enterprise application installation and system administration
- Knowledge and experience with website accessibility.
- Work closely with customers to ensure tools are utilized effectively.
- Interface with web technologists, content creators and other web related roles.
- Experience in maintaining compliance per security and audit requirements
- Responsible for delivering the tools and ensuring software currency in the installed base.
- Develop and implement processes to track customers, tool usage and metrics reporting.
- Responsible for security compliance of the enterprise tools.
- Develop reports and presentations to validate delivery, usage and compliance.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.