Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Help Desk Analyst II / Richmond VA – (JOB-19622). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract: 3 Months with Extension
Local Candidates Only
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- 2 Years of overall experience in Help Desk or related field
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.