Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Claims Representative / South Boston VA – (JOB-19650). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract: Long Term
Local Candidates Only
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
- Reviews, examines, and processes unemployment (UI) claims
- Obtains information required to ensure timely and appropriate processing of claims
- Works with claimants, employers, and/or other parties to obtain information and/or documentations to verify eligibility status and/or resolve problems or issues regarding UI benefits claimant payments and/or employer charges
- Conducts research, reviews claim request, and initiates corrective action to resolve claim problems
- Provides administrative and programmatic support, maintains confidential claim files, prepares reports, and responds to inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Working knowledge of UI benefits eligibility requirements, basic accounting principles, and office operations
- Strong customer service, oral and written communication, and data entry skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Respond to inquiries timely and professionally
- Work well with the public and internal and external staff
- Provide technical assistance;
- Prioritize workload within established time constraints
- Collect and analyze information to make determinations
- Prepare reports
- Process UI claim information
- Resolve problems; record and enter information into a database; and interpret and apply program requirements
- Experience entering and reviewing data in a mainframe and PC based system environment (such as VUIS or related system)
- Providing administrative support, reviewing claims, and/or working with UI benefit programs
Graduation from high school, GED, and/or equivalent experience and training
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.