Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – SharePoint Architect / Richmond VA – (JOB-19692). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Remote (Must Pick-up Equipment) | Richmond, VA
Contract – 9 months
- Advise customers on SharePoint features and how they apply to their unique needs
- Understand and apply records management principles/rules based on individual customer requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create consistent user-friendly design and implementation approach
- Apply user UI/UX best practices to ensure 508 compliance, adherence to design standards and provide a seamless user experience
- Understand and troubleshoot security issues, customer questions and other inquiries as needed
- Develop a SharePoint Records Center using retention labels to manage required retention policies, creating and managing file plans and building simple workflows and processes
- Develop solutions that comply with existing security protocols and guidelines
- Identify and escalate items that are architecturally significant and thereby affect development design/approach/solution
- Facilitate trainings and education opportunities
Top Must Have Skills:
- Ability to deep dive technically of demonstrated experience
- In depth Knowledge and experience in SharePoint
- Records Management Principle Experience
- Strong Microsoft Power Platform, Powerapps, Power BI, Power Automate, etc.
- Microsoft 0365 Platforms / Security and Compliance
- 5 years previous experience as a SharePoint and/or Web Developer
- 3 years UI experience
- 3 years UX experience
- 3 years of experience developing custom SharePoint solutions
- Extensive knowledge using SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
- Ability to manage Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Center
- Experience with SharePoint site creation, UI/UX design, document library configuration, view creation, and metadata management
- Proficiency with PowerApps, Power Automate/Flow, Migration manager, etc.
Top Preferred Qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of information governance or compliance role, ideally with strong Records Management know-how
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory
- Exam SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Exam: Box Certified Professional
BA/BS (or equivalent experience, 5+ years)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.