Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Marketing Project Manager / Richmond VA – (JOB-19699). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Marketing Project Manager/ Scrum Master
Contract: 1 Year
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
Top Must Haves:
- Extensive MS 365 Experience
- Dynamic and Proactive personality
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on marketing technology platforms (marketing automation, digital market)
- Track and report on marketing budget execution
- Serves as a scrum master for the team and work together with team leadership to ensure proper tracking, reporting and execution of various marketing initiatives and budgets.
- Efficiently and effectively manage project request pipeline in order to ensure timely, efficient and accurate execution of projects and initiatives across teams and regions
- Manage implementation and rollout of request submission process across necessary channels
- Proficient user of Microsoft 365 in order to assign and track projects and campaigns
- Communicate with project team, and successfully complete projects on time or ahead of schedule (previous experience with Workfront, JIRA and other project management software a plus)
- Create and manage project plans for each campaign, including milestones and deadlines, tasks, responsible parties, and status updates. Ensure they are adhered to, and teams have awareness of project requirements and deadlines
- Maintain and update project-related documentation and track, monitor and report on project status and budget
- handle compliance-related requests for procedural and project tracking
- Oversee the tracking, monitoring and reporting of projects and initiatives on an ongoing basis
- Minimize project risk and quickly and effectively manage resolution of project issues by recommending and implementing better and more efficient ways to process work and more effectively manage workflow
- Coordinate production aspects of marketing materials with procurement and outside vendors or contacts as needed
- Track and report on marketing budget execution, track and ensure timely payment of creative invoices
- 2+ years’ experience with project management software (Workfront, Jira, etc.)
- 5 years over all project management experience
- Srtong with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft 365 and including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, time management, analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment; experience working with marketing and / or creative teams a plus
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, with strong process and organizational capabilities and a desire to improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coordinate relationships within a matrix ams; experience with global / cross-cultural teams a plus
- Passionate about marketing technologies and demonstrate strong knowledge on marketing technology platforms (marketing automation, digital market
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or combination of equivalent combination of education and work experience
- PMP and Agile Scrum Master certification
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.