Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Workday Application Developer / – (JOB-19704). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Contract: 6 months
Hybrid: 2- 3 days on-site
Available Locations: Richmond/VA – CLT/NC – Baltimore/MD
U.S. Citizens Only
- Define, build, test, deploy, and maintain integrations between the Ariba/Workday platform and all connected systems and third parties.
- Support part of the team that is responsible for the Workday and Ariba integration environments.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of integrations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on design and implementation of integrations.
- Apply the principles of software engineering to the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of solutions in support of applications, databases, test automation tools, DevOps processes, and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products.
- Demonstrate technical skill in at least one programming general purpose language (Java, XML, XSLT, Python, etc.) and domain specific language (RESTful APIs) as needed.
- Perform peer reviews using software engineering principles, patterns, and development guidelines.
- Partner with customers in the development of innovative solutions that achieve business goals.
- Review and analyze business and technical requirements and implements technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Provide on-call support, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, incident management, and service request management for supported products and environments.
- 3-5 years of providing Project Management on projects from inception to completion
- Experience with integration design and development for Cloud-based platforms
- Strong experience with Workday is required 3-5 years
- Hands-on experience building Workday integrations using Studio, Cloud Connector, and EIBs
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
- Experience with the design, build, and test of BIRT reports
- Strong testing experience (Unit testing)
- Demonstrated understanding of application and data principles and methods,
- Significant architecture experience with mission-critical systems, and success with planning, designing, developing, and operating large-scale technology solutions
- Expertise in foundational web service and API technologies such as WSDL, WS, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, and JSON Familiarity with Ariba integration and MuleSoft desired Background in Dev/Ops and operational support
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools
- Experience with interface, networking, and data warehousing technologies, as well as design, relational database technologies, and performance tuning
- Understand basic database architecture, tables, functional interactions, and recognize and understand impacts to downstream systems
- Well-versed in Agile development methodologies including Kanban best practices
- Expertise in relationship management and an exemplary ability to manage stakeholder expectations through clear and transparent communications
- Excellent communication skills with ability to express ideas in a clear, concise, and compelling manner; as well as ability to tailor communications for different audiences
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.