Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Security Project Manager / Annapolis MD – (JOB-19787). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
We are looking for a Security Project Manager in the Annapolis, MD/Washington, D.C. area. This individual will be responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives, established by the Director of Operations, as it relates to this position.
- Become expert in the field to understand low voltage trends and become true technologist
- Conduct site surveys and assist in design engineering to ensure accurate/proper sales proposals
- Participate in project kickoff meetings to review scope of work and budgets with assigned project team
- Perform pre-construction planning duties including obtaining electrical permits, submittal creation/delivery, obtaining CAD drawings & related project documents
- Establish project goals/expectations with project team & customer to ensure the highest level of product delivery within project budget
- In coordination with the assigned Foreman, create project schedules in sync with construction schedules and understanding client needs
- Review contract documents for accuracy against the project estimates
- Create purchase requests, track delivery and stage materials
- Track/Monitor project material from procurement to deliver
- Track material and labor utilization against budgets
- Regularly attend job sites with assigned Foreman to review job progress, quality control & manpower requirements
- Attend project progress meetings to discuss ongoing progress/issues etc.
- Develop solid working relationships with customers
- Prepare and submit change order proposals, RFI documents, & any project related correspondence necessary
- Prepare & submit progress/final billing including AIA documents when applicable
- Responsible for Project Closeout Documentation, including Floor Plan As-Builts, Final Testing Documents, Warranties, and Customer Sign-Off and Acceptance
*Travel is required for this position.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.