Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Associate Business Systems Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-19792). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract: 1 Year
Hybrid: 1 week on-site, 1 week remote
Local Candidates Only
- Provide support to Supply Chain SAP team.
- Provide support for internal customers, and their applications/processes including second level HelpLine support.
- Support business areas encompassing all of Supply Chain and Shared Services, as well as IT projects, and enhancements.
- Supporting the current and planned workload for Shared Services.
- Assists in identifying opportunities to apply technologies to business processes, through researching and fact-finding.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties, as necessary, under direction of experienced Business System Analysts.
- Work with individual business units on specific project assignments.
Top must have skill sets:
- Basic understanding of business systems, and industry requirements.
- Adherence to formal Change Management Policies
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Experience with IT systems
- General awareness of process and application integration options
- Advanced adherence to formal testing techniques/methodology
- Bachelor degree or other education in Information Systems, Mathematics or Business, or the equivalent technical experience is desired.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.