Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Technical Support Analyst / Norfolk VA – (JOB-19800). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
8+ Month Contract
Local Candidates Only
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups.
- Performs basic operation, monitoring, installation, trouble shooting, relocations, or maintenance of communications equipment.
- Identifies and resolves basic communications problems.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of service record documentation.
- Shows awareness of standards and regulatory requirements related to assigned tasks.
- Provides technical assistance and support for applications and hardware problems.
- Installs, maintains, moves, and assists in testing and upgrading new and existing hardware/software.
- Reviews and recommends procurement of information technology equipment.
- Maintains the necessary security controls over software.
- Makes presentations and briefings for training sessions.
- Experience using imaging software to image PCs, preferably KACE – 3 Years
- Experience using ticketing systems, preferably TDX – 2 Years
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office – 2 Years
- CompTIA A+ Certification – 1 Years
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required – 2 Years
- Experience with Active Directory – 2 Years
- Highly self-motivated and directed – 2 Years
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control – 1 Years
- Ability to perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software – 2 Years
- Ability to perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, installing hardware, implementing file backups and config – 2 Years
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions – 2 Years
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products – 2 Years
- Customer-oriented – 3 Years
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.