Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – IT Project Manager / Newport News VA – (JOB-19850). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Seeking a Project Manager with 3-5 years of experience. Responsible for managing different initiatives & projects that are relatively large in complexity, with potential for high risk and spend. The types of projects an IT Project Manager can expect will vary from infrastructure to business applications, utilize large resource pools and have substantial stakeholder involvement. The methodology used will be either traditional (waterfall), Agile, or a hybrid (combination of both). Responsible for the timely completion and the quality of the work produced by the project teams that they manage.
- Responsibilities:Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects
- Ensure that the project team members are aware of project milestones and deliverable
- Manage the scope of the projects
- Resolve any issue that may hinder project success
- Execute/implement the appropriate communications planEnsure that the appropriate processes and methodologies are adhered to
- Maintain project documentation and metrics as defined in the Project Methodology
- Effectively lead the project team, maintaining good morale, etc.
- Manage appropriate levels of risk and budget reporting and tracking
- Assist project managers and senior project managers in collective project tracking.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good understanding of FEI and its business operations/practices
- Strong PC skills; experience with MS Project
- Strong time management and organizational skillsGood leadership and management skills
- Knowledge in project management processes and methodologies
- Possess good, general business and technical knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of associates
- Proactive approach on the jobFacilitation able to work within a group/team environment
- Merger & Acquisitions experience preferred
Candidates should have 3-5 years of Project Management experience
High proficiency with Office SoftwareFamiliar with Project software and methodologies
Bachelors degree preferred,
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.