Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following position – Data Engineer – SAS / Raleigh NC – (JOB-19868). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract: 1 Year
Hybrid: 2-3 days in office
Local Candidates Only
- Minimum 4 years of experience with reporting and/or analytics technologies support using base SAS software, Enterprise Guide, PCSAS, or Studio in conjunction with large libraries of SAS datasets
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Linux shell scripting and automated or scheduled execution processing
- Experience researching data and/or coding problems and handling after-hours calls for production issues
- Working knowledge of electronic data/file transfers and security concepts
- Working knowledge of operating systems, networking, and storage technologies
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Experience with financial, insurance, or mortgage industry systems and data
Experience with SQL, Oracle, Tableau, Amazon S3, mainframe processing, or Vistaplus reporting
Experience independently solving technical problems
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.