Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Compliance Project Manager (Non-IT) / Richmond VA – (JOB-19884). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Project Manager (Lead) | 19884
Contract: 6 months – Could extend or Convert Full-time
Hybrid: 2 days in office, 3 remote
Local Candidates Only
No C2C Candidates
- Assist with day-to-day meetings gathering data for reporting
- Creating project timelines and meeting
- Verify data and ensure the team is on the right schedule.
- Assisting with education to employees across the company.
- Work across the lines of business gathering requirements for compliance project
- Creating Compliance initiatives to drive deliverables
- Organization, detail oriented, keep project tasks on track, be in an environment where change happens and able to adapt to change.
- Experience working with a lot of data and documents.
- Strong compliance experience
- Experience leading and managing project from end -to-end (complete ownership).
- Does not need a PMP or any other certification.
- Experience with PM tools to track projects, excel spreadsheets.
- Strong Communication both written and oral.
- Writing sample would be helpful to provide. (No particular subject – something current or something written in the past)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.