Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Sr. SAP SD/Logistics Business Systems Analyst / Norfolk VA – (JOB-19953). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
SAP SD/Logistics Business Systems Analyst | 19953
On-site – Norfok/VA Beach, VA
Our client is a heavy Building Materials Company located in the eastern United States. This organization is an independent, multi-regional producer of cement and other related building materials. Our products include cement, aggregate, ready-mixed concrete and fly ash beneficiation.
The SAP SD/Logistics Business Systems Senior Analyst is a key member of the Business Applications function of IT at his organization with prime responsibility for the implementation of business requirements in SAP S/4 SD & Logistics module areas and the efficient operation, maintenance and support of business processes in Sales & Distribution. The SAP SD/Logistics Business Systems Analyst is a hands-on role and reports directly to the ERP Apps Director.
Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders unable to sponsor candidate.
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of SD/Logistics functionality in SAP S/4 supporting client.
- Capture, analyze and validate business requirements related directly and/or indirectly to SD/Logistics area
- System configuration and implementation of solutions in the SD/Logistics area of SAP S/4 in collaboration with Group IT and external AMS.
- Registration, prioritization, resolution and delivery of change requests or projects
- Active participation in requirements gathering, business analysis and solution design sessions
- Unit and integration testing
- Collaborate with all IT members as part of a project team and/or work group.
- Establish and manage relationships with business process owners and power users
- Develop functional specification documents
- Train key/power business users
- Build and prepare documentation and training material
- Organize, facilitate meetings and produce comprehensible minutes
- Candidates will have to relocate to greater Norfolk, or Hampton Roads area. Client will pay Re-location expenses if needed
- This is a hybrid with 4 days on-premises physical presence position.
- College or University Degree in Computer Science or Business
- 5+ years of experience in SAP and S/4 SD/Logistics operation and/or configuration
- 5+ years of experience in translating business requirements to system functional requirements
- Proven previous excellent collaboration with Business Systems Users at all levels
- Good understanding of the integration points between S/4 SD/Logistics and FI/MM modules
- Good knowledge of SAP Data Dictionary in SAP S/4 SD/Logistics area
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Excellent team worker
- Appetite to learn and expand knowledge and skills both technical and business
- S/4 experience in a Process Manufacturing environment.
- Any previous Project management responsibility experience in SAP projects in Sales & Distribution area.
- Experience in SAP interfacing with other internal and/or external systems (monitoring and support).
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.