Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Senior Healthcare Data Analyst / Norfolk VA – (JOB-19999). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
The Senior Healthcare Data Analyst provides data analysis support to the customer by assisting with the development of reports and/or dashboards to monitor program and operational performance.
- Promotes self-service analytics for customer adoption, understanding and use of data. Supports design of programmatic analyses and reporting capabilities in addition to business requirement definition for new analyses and performs ad-hoc analysis as directed.
- This position supports data quality and data stewardship functions to maintain data accuracy and identify new metrics. As a subject matter expert, the Healthcare Data Analyst Senior uses analytic skills to offer data-driven conclusions and recommendations to business partners.
- As an integrated health system, Client delivers analytics across a wide variety of domains, including payer functions, ambulatory, acute & post-acute care and support functions. The subject matter expertise required will vary based on the specific opening, but include the following:
- -Medical expense and trends
- -Quality including HEDIS reporting, interventions, and STAR ratings
- -Clinical gaps and adherence
- -Network Management contracting and pay-for-performance/value-based measures
- -State and Federal regulatory reporting
- -Employer groups reporting and client ad-hoc reporting related to clinical and financial services
- -Population health reporting & analysis
- -Risk, member/patient stratification, member/patient segmentation, quality, provider scoring, and cost savings
- -Predictive analytics
- -Ambulatory, acute & post-acute quality, clinical performance, and operations reporting & analysis
- -Quality & performance benchmarking
- -Research data & analytic support
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Consultative Engagement Skills
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.