Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Accounting Coordinator / Corona CA – (JOB-18576). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is working with a nationwide distribution company to help them hire an Accounting Coordinator for contract opportunity in Corona, CA.
- Maintains a customer promotional database, summarizing data for journal entries, calculating accruals for customer rebate allowance, sales return allowance, and defective merchandise allowance.
- Manage co-operative marketing fund accruals.
- Coordinate with customers and Sales Representatives in relation to co-op funds and claims.
- Manage the calculation, creation, and processing of credits for co-op claims, quarterly incentives, and year end incentives.
- Maintain adequate back-up for quarterly, special, and year-end concessions.
- Run monthly reports for year-end accruals.
- Maintain separate logs for monthly, quarterly and special concessions.
- Assist the Financial Administrative Assistant by running reports, taking calls for the VP/Controller, and other tasks as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors preferred, will accept AA or some college coursework
- Demonstrate reading comprehension and ability to follow directions
- Exhibit literacy in drafting correspondence and other forms of written communication
- Able to perform basic math functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrate knowledge in performance intermediate to advanced-level commands in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to work in a productivity-driven environment with a high volume of workflow
- Strong 10-key and/or Alpha-Numeric data entry skills which includes both speed and accuracy
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Dependable and reliable
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.