Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Administrative Assistant / Akron OH – (JOB-18933). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Contract: 1 year, with extension
Local candidates only
On-Site in Akron, OH
Top Must Have Skills:
- 2-4 years of overall experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft programs and Strong personal computer skills.
- SAP use/knowledge required
- Ability to manage multiple activities and resources
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and exercise considerable discretion in performance of duties
- Strong skills using spreadsheet and word processing
- Work in a dynamic environment with changing workloads, while communicating with various team members and staff
- Resolve discrepancies found as needed
- Assist with tracking, monitoring, and payment of invoices for vendor related costs.
- Access various databases and complete simple transactions.
- Collect, compile and analyze information and data
- Provide information on inquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports and charts
- Perform filing, sorting and cross-referencing
- Maintain and update files, records and logs according to established procedures
- Ensure information and reports are complete and consistent with specific rules or procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.