Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Application Developer (.net) / Winchester VA – (JOB-17117). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD provides certified and cleared resources to Federal agencies and we are seeking talent to meet the growing demand to protect our Nation!
Application Developer | .NET, C#, JAVA, SQL
Clearance: Top Secret
Location: Winchester, VA
Multi-talented application developer for a dynamic team supporting a government contract, corporate initiatives and the engineering organization.
Candidates must have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient
client/customer facing applications using languages such as: JAVA, .NET, and/or
C++. Possess experience with data and legacy systems. They should also possess a
keen eye for design, detail and presentation.
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, C#, JAVA and/or
- other industry standard technology.
- Oracle, SQL Server or other Database technologies.
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high
- quality deliverables.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 7+ years of technical experience or 10+ total years of experience
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and how it applies to software applications
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming
- Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.