Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following position – Application Support Specialist – Fully Remote / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18131). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Application Support Specialist – Fully Remote
A large international non-profit faith-based organization is looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist to join its IT Application Services team. This professional will be responsible for deploying, monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and providing various application management. Application Support Specialists require the ability to interact, develop, and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels with clients, vendors, partners and all levels of this organization’s staff.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong experience working in applications, systems or IT Operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other development tools, databases or applications as appropriate
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience in T-SQL, Microsoft or SQL certifications
- Experience with scripting languages including PowerShell
- Strong analytical, research, systematic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within an agile team environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as be an effective member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with all levels of management, staff and outside public
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience desired
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.