Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Bubble Developer (No code) / Telecommute VA – (JOB-17342). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is looking for web/mobile developer(s) for a new division of offerings in no-code platforms such as Bubble or Airtable. Were looking for a hands-on leader to grow the division.
TECHEAD’s core values include Honesty, Accountability, and Integrity in everything we do. We are seeking someone with the same values. If you’re a doer, you take pride in knowing your work is contributing to the growth of the organization – read further.
- Have some understanding of mobile/web development.
- Must have samples/portfolio of projects you have worked on.
- You must have successful projects experience and coding or web development experience.
You are able to:
- Work on sprints.
- Work remotely without supervision.
- Communicate and work well with others.
- Execute and meet deadlines.
- Think critically and work out problems.
- Participate in stand-ups with key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 9 months code experience -or- have strong knowledge of one of the following: WordPress w/Elementor, APIs, OpenStack, IOS, or Android.
- Big Plus if you have worked in a Start-up environment and have Bubble or (NoCode) experience.
- College degree or current student required.
**This position requires you to be a US Citizen or Green Card holder and be able to pass a criminal background check.**
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Growth opportunity: Potential for Lead Developer Position.
- Local Remote RVA or VA.
Your potential new portfolio may include but will not be limited to:
FINTECH, INSURTECH, TRANSPORTATION, BLOCKCHAIN, HRTECH, and NEW IP.
Note: Were not seeking any Off-shore Resources or On-shore Code Developer brokers.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.