Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract to hire position – Business Analyst / Raleigh NC – (JOB-16313). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is currently working with a client in the Raleigh, NC area in search of a Business Analyst to join their growing company. This is a remote position, but they must be local to Raleigh and be willing to go into the office as needed.
- BS in Computer Science, Geography, GIS, Engineering, Math, Information Systems, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business operations and workflow analysis, training, client relations, public speaking, proven technical writing and project life cycle documentation
- Familiarity and experience on agile and waterfall projects
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with GIS and/or geospatial technology
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with wireframing
- Prior experience working with state government clients
- Experience working with executive level steering committee teams
- MS Project and MS Visio experience
If you are interested, or know someone that might be, reach out!
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed