Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Business Applications Analyst III / Chesapeake VA – (JOB-17329). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Business Analyst III | 17329
Chesapeake, VA – On-site
Hybrid – On-site 3-days weekly, Chesapeake, VA
Techead is excited to offer a new Business Analyst opportunity at a local HealthCare organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Must be courteous and exhibit very good communication skills.
- Exercise judgment, compassion, honesty, and respect for others in performance of job duties.
- Work independently, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Presents self in a positive manner as reflected by personal attire and etiquette.
- Experience in the design, development, and/or implementation of software and hardware
solutions, systems, or products in the field of computer science, information science,
management information systems, business administration, or a healthcare field is mandatory.
- 5 years minimum (based on education requirements) recent IT experience in the design, development,
and/or implementation and support of software and hardware solutions, systems or products.
- Experience with Business Applications or other related disciplines accompanied with strong
computer skills may be substituted for a portion of the relevant IT experience.
- Good understanding of logical database design; ability to understand and create data base
queries and reports.
- Preference will be given to candidates with in depth knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central for
this position; as well as knowledge and experience with Epic, PeopleSoft, QuickCharge,
Emporos, Forms on Demand and other for business related systems.
- Similarly, preference will be given for non-clinical related roles to those who possess experience
pertinent to the subject area being considered.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following personal traits:
- Continuous Learning
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Communications .
- Oral Communication
- Quality Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Cost Consciousness
Employee should be competent in position within 90-days of employment
Minimum Required Education: Associate Degree
Preferred Education: Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.