Business Process Analyst
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Business Process Analyst / Norfolk VA – (JOB-19257). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Business Process Analyst
The Business Process Analyst shall have minimum (5 years) experience in leading implementation of the ITIL guidelines at the operational level, and business process reengineering experience for incident, problem, change, release, and configuration management.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience as stated above.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an institution accredited by an organization
- An ITIL v3 Practitioner or an ITIL 4 Specialist or Strategist Certification OR a CMMI Associate
- Secret Clearance
- Experience with identifying all the processes in an organization and prioritizing them in order of redesign urgency. Diagnose and improve business processes and increase efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to use ITIL concepts and best practices to re-engineer existing ITSM processes.
- Expertise with analyzing past trends, monitoring workflow, making predictions, developing business process models, recommending enhancements and assisting the team in making business process decisions.
- Ability to reduce negative impacts to existing ITSM processes and internal applications by facilitating meetings with division partners and documenting business process requirements for application and process updates.
- Providing support for key stakeholders by evaluating changes in business processes and product offerings that significantly impact the end to end process for ITSM.
- Experience with review of DOD compliance policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines. Demonstrated ability to ensure guidelines are met and deployed in a consistent, timely fashion that manages the risk of change, minimizes disruptions to the target environment, and provides a framework to ensure changes were successfully implemented.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships between various divisions, vendors, and resources to fully meet business process and change management needs. To include training, ad hoc reporting, defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices. Provide post implementation results as assigned.
- Skills shall include: business processes expertise, analytical thinking, business acumen, excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.