Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Business Systems Analyst – Fully Remote / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18051). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Business Systems Analyst
~ Fully Remote
~ Direct Hire
~ Large Faith-Based Organization
Techead is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to serve as a resource to the cybersecurity/data privacy team at an international non – profit organization. That same individual will facilitate information governance within those areas. This includes assisting IT and business teams domestically and internationally to document standards and procedures as they implement cybersecurity policies. Also, this individual will assist teams in identifying gaps, risks, and prioritization of the work to mitigate them. They will be a resource to help answer questions on policies and a liaison between business teams and the cybersecurity team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Information Technology, or equivalent line of business or educational experience.
- Experience with project requirements definition and management systems methodologies.
- Analytical and product management skills required, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience in working with information security or other relevant work experience
- Ability to think critically and innovatively about the security solutions that can keep data safe while still allowing the business to flourish.
- Familiarity with Business Process Modeling practices and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to develop systems and processes for security best practices throughout the company.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment to identify potential breaches and put processes in place to prevent such occurrences.
- Experience working in cybersecurity frameworks such as ISO27000, GDPR, PCI, etc.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Experience with the introduction of new technologies and standards in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and IT practices.
- Experience in selecting and implementing packaged software solutions.
- Working knowledge of digital media development, consumer services and non-profit fundraising business models.
- Experience with CRM and marketing software.
- Working knowledge of SQL and BI concepts.
- Knowledge of legal compliance regulations such as protection of personal and financial information (GDPR, CCPA, NY SHIELD ACT, PII, etc.)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.