Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Client Success Representative / Richmond VA – (JOB-17737). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is currently seeking an upbeat, driven Client Success Representative to join one of our client’s teams located in Richmond, Virginia.
The main cornerstone of this position is to provide ongoing superb customer care experiences in which our brand is prominently known for upholding. We need someone who is a proactive problem solver and has exceptional attention to detail. We ask that you be an individual that prides yourself on working with clients to resolve their immediate needs, along with having the propensity towards identifying anticipatory needs for our client base.
Fantastic oral and written communication skills are imperative. Additionally, having a thirst for knowledge, mastery of managing multiple self-directed projects, prowess to pivot tasks with urgency, leadership qualities, and capacity to independently problem solve are essential characteristics.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Promptly answering incoming phone calls and returning missed calls
- Placing outbound customer support calls
- Responding to client inquiries submitted to our ticketing system HelpScout
- Keeping customer contact details up to date, tracking customer interactions and managing customer accounts with a CRM database
- Communicating with CRM support team as part of email hygiene best practices
- Aptitude to proficiently utilize company software in order to answer software support navigation questions for users over the phone, by email or via screen-share session
- Collaborating with the management team to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-5 years of customer service-related experience
- Experience in customer resolution is favored
- Research and presentation skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- Technology savvy
- Typing 50 wpm
- Pro-actively convey needs for assistance when applicable
What you can expect from us:
- MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS: ANTHEM SILVER OR ANTHEM GOLD: Employees will be able to choose between the Anthem Silver and Gold plan. Rates will depend by age. Please note, the employer will pay whatever half of your silver rate would be every month (even if you end up choosing gold).
- Administrative voting leave time is honored as to enable all employees the ability to exercise their right to vote in federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial elections.
- In addition to observed time off days, True Vision has established annual Work from Home Days:
- Regular team building outings & company dinners, company holiday dinner parties for employees & their families
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.