Cloud Data Integration Developer (Remote)
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Cloud Data Integration Developer (Remote) / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18628). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is seeking a Cloud Data Integration Developer to design and implement cloud/ on-prem data stores as well as data integration and business intelligence solutions for a large, Christian, Non-Profit organization. If you love the Azure/ SQL Server space and are looking to make an impact with your work, keep reading!
Fully Remote (Need to work Eastern or Central Time hours)
Christian Faith-based Organization
No c/c; permanent US residents only.
What you should bring to the table:
- Experience with cloud and on-premises database platforms
- Strong experience with ANSI standard SQL
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Hands-on experience with data warehouse architecture, relational data architecture, ETL/ELT, and business requirements gathering and analysis
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards, and products as required
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience leading/guiding cloud integration selection/implementations
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with ETL tools, primarily MS SQL Server Integration Services
- Familiarity with Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with test-driven development practices
- Working knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Candidates will need to agree with the company’s statement of faith in order to be considered
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.