COBOL Mainframe Developer
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – COBOL Mainframe Developer / Remote VA – (JOB-19333). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
COBOL Mainframe Developer | 17918
on-site – Chesapeake, VA
Contract – 1 year+
TECHEAD is seeking to fill multiple positions for our client in the Chesapeake, VA area. These unique roles are to support a new mainframe initiative.
1 Opening 100% Remote – USA only
1 Onsite – Chesapeake, VA
Working collaboratively with product specialists and regulatory personnel to develop application specifications that conform to the existing architecture
• Developing, testing, and debugging application source code per specifications
• Manipulating application test/production data as required by the regulatory and product specialists
• Creating and assembling all components associated with product distributions
• Must be able to work from and willing to follow verbal and written specifications from product specialists
• Performing comprehensive QA review and testing of product distributions prior to release
• TSO/ISPF (Interactive System Productivity Facility)
- IBM EGL (Enterprise Generation Language
- DB/2 database experience
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.