Communications/Social Media Specialist
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – Communications/Social Media Specialist / Falls Church VA – (JOB-18811). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Recently Techead has been awarded the opportunity to team up with an innovative IT solutions company that has been in business for 30 years. We are in search of a well-skilled Communications/Social Media Specialist who fits the below description.
6-month Contract to hire
Hold active secret clearance
Fine with splitting weekly commute from Falls Church, VA to the Pentagon
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or a similar degree. Experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2 – 7 years combined writing experience representing an organization in a variety of formats (news articles, correspondence, internal and external messages, briefs, reports), and translating complex information into easily understood messages.
- 2 – 7 years combined experience in developing and executing communication products
- Experience managing an organization-level social media program, including familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram posting and analytics.
- Experience implementing social media strategies for a federal government agency preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.