Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Computer Deployment/Warehouse / Norcross GA – (JOB-17967). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure thorough communication to all involved project members.
- Receiving equipment in warehouse.
- Ensure that all data is captured and reconciled. If disparities exist, escalate immediately to manager or supplier as necessary.
- Process customer equipment (receiving, unboxing, tagging, imaging, enrolling, cart weaving, other services as required by the customer’s Statements of Work and management)
- Service and resolve customer escalations as required.
- Comply with processes & procedures and make recommendations for enhancements as needed.
- Onsite delivery to customer sites including but not limited to Public Schools, Colleges and County Governments (hours may vary)
- Travel in and out of state to customer locations to provide on-site services (may require over-night stay for multiple days)
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by manager to meet business requirements.
- Ability to drive box truck
- Knowledge on installing computers
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Able to function effectively in a fast-paced/deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent team work, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, verbal, analytical and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to analyze data and create spreadsheets and reports.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Able to interface with employees, customers, vendors.
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- Must be able to drive box truck
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
Years of Experience
- Deployment experience is preferred.
- Warehouse experience
Knowledge / Training and Certifications
- Industry knowledge is helpful.
- High school diploma / GED required; college preferred
- Valid driver’s license required (if applicable to position)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.