Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Computer Parts Clerk / Louisville CO – (JOB-17726). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is seeking to hire an on-site Computer Parts Clerk in Louisville, CO!
Our client is a single source of Information Technology (IT) solutions for businesses and organizations of all sizes. As a local IT service provider, they are seeking a qualified candidate to fill an entry-level position in a face-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for ground floor exposure to an IT supply chain of equipment and technology.
Pay rate: $18-$20 per hour.
Reasons to Apply
Our client is a large information technology firm with a national presence in the IT solutions space!
Monday – Friday schedule
Daytime Shift (7:30 am – 4:00 pm)
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Long-term career opportunity
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
General Computer Parts Clerk Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submit part orders for various customers on a daily basis with high accuracy
- Follow up with orders and track shipments
- Monitor reports relevant to position
- Maintain the integrity of our database
- Distribute and collect replacement parts for Technicians
- Receiving parts into our database
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency in typing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by manager to meet business requirements
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience required in data entry and MS Office skills
- Need to have some experience or exposure to submitting invoices or claims
- Experience with ordering parts preferred
- High School degree/GED required; vocation ed./college preferred
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.