Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Computer Technician/ Driver / Tallahassee FL – (JOB-17267). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Computer Bench Technician (Entry/Junior Level)
TECHEAD is looking for an Entry/Junior Level Computer Technician to join one of our clients’ teams in Tallahassee, Florida!
Reporting to the Depot Supervisor/Lead, this individual supports our customer’s technology devices by keeping them repaired (break-fix). This position is responsible for the day-to-day break-fix of technology devices. In addition, they will serve as a driver when deliveries to customer locations are necessary. This is an entry-level position with an opportunity for advancement. If you understand technology, value quality, and superior service, we’d like to invite you to come grow with us!
~ $15.00 – $17.00 per hour (depending on experience)
~ Tallahassee, FL
~ Long-term position
Reasons to Apply
Our client is a large information technology firm with a national presence in the IT solutions space!
Monday – Friday schedule
Daytime Shift (8:00 am MST – 4:30 pm EST)
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Paid time off
Long-term career opportunity
Permanent residents only, C2C not considered.
Our Computer Repair Technicians primarily repair/replace laptop:
- LCD Screens
- WLAN Modules
- Webcam/Microphone Modules
- Keyboards etc…
Duties and responsibilities
- Accurately diagnose and repair technology devices to working condition for our customers.
- Follow instructions and accurately record repairs and close tickets.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality service and adherence to client policies and procedures.
- Label and clean computers as needed.
- Maintain a clean workstation.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- General knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- When driving, obey traffic laws and follows established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Turn in all paperwork received from deliveries.
- When driving, follows written or verbal geographic directions.
- Verifies the contents of inventory loads against delivery manifests. Load and unload vans for computers that are being delivered or picked up.
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by manager to meet business requirements
Skills and Abilities Requested
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software.
- Basic knowledge of Chrome and Windows OS
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of computer issues
- Ability to accurately provide troubleshooting notes to show diagnostic steps
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. with no restrictions.
- Ability to pass an FBI background check, in order to be allowed on school grounds.
- Clean driving record is required.
- High school diploma/GED is required
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ability to work as team in a professional environment
- Ability to accurately and legibly fill out repair tickets
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail with focus on quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to positively interface with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to work within a team
- Computer Hardware repair experience is preferred
- Must be 21 years of age to drive our company vans
- Offers are contingent on background check results
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.