Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Contract Recruiter (Part-time) / Telecommute VA – (JOB-17807). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter for a part-time position. In this role, you will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, identifying, and attracting top talent for a variety of positions with a marketing agency client.
- Partners closely with the hiring managers, senior leaders, and search firms to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage the best and brightest engineering, digital, creative, account management and analytics talent
- Manages full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, onboarding, job postings, advertisement, etc.) for multiple roles and teams
- Partners with designated client groups to understand priorities, business/team goals, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
- Consults with hiring managers to craft holistic recruiting strategies
- Manages hiring manager’s expectations and develops an unbiased and efficient interview process
- Champions the candidate experience, preparing candidates with interview logistics and best practices to create success in all segments of the interview process
- Posts job openings, manages candidate data, and ensures accuracy of applicant information and that recruiting metrics are reflected in the ATS system
- Associate degree required, bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- At least three years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, flexible environment, with agency experience a plus
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak to different technologies/programming languages
- PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, applicable policies, and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software and/or applicant tracking systems
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.