Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-to-Hire position – Cyber Data Analytics SME (mid level) / Arlington VA – (JOB-18235). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Determine validity and impact of threat and vulnerability information shared by partner organizations; provide analysis, and collaborate to determine necessary partner notifications and potential product development.
- Review risk management programs by using evaluation results to create or enhance the effectiveness of the partner’s information sharing to support efforts for safeguarding security postures and presents findings to client.
- Collect, clean, manage, and analyze data sets to improve risk insights.
- Generate user-friendly reports to organize data analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to coordinate information-sharing and enrichment.
- Correlate data sets to generate products, develop data visualizations and infographics.
- Apply knowledge of cyber threat landscape, emerging threats, and geopolitical events and trends.
What you will need:
- 5 years of relevant experience as a data analyst, cyber analyst, or similar role.
- 3 + years of advanced expertise in Excel (worksheets, formulas, analytics) and PowerPoint is required.
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position). Active Secret security clearance required.
What would be good to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in cybersecurity, statistics, data science, or related field.
- CISSP Certification
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Security + Certification
- Experience in a Federal SOC or security analytics.
- Experience with infrastructure scanning and pen testing.
- Ability to apply knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, policies, and procedures is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in working with clients to develop clear expectations, roles, and requirements for short and long-term projects
- Ability to easily communicate with senior government clients, lead discussions, and confidently discuss project status and propose solutions
- Customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience with various Federal cyber standards.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.